The big brother of the Trail pulk with double the load carrying capability. Purpose designed for high latitude travel as an alternative to more conventional fibreglass or kevlar pulks. Made from High Density Polyethylene ( HDPE) which has proven to be virtually indestructible for this intended use. For more information on which size pulk is best suited for your purpose please see the advice page on Pulks.
• Pointed egg-shaped nose and narrow supportive rim allowing easy manoeuvrability
• Excellent glide – very low friction
• Tough high density polyethylene
• Designed for use with rigid shaft or ropes
• Can be rafted side by side, or towed one behind the other
• Design loading 100kg
• Overall dimensions 171.5 x 60cm
• Maximum internal dimensions 162 x 48cm at top
• Weight: (bare shell) 4.6kg
Please be advised that this product can only be sent by courier. Price on application.