Expedition Pulk Hauling Shafts
Hauling shafts for Expedition Pulk. For more information on hauling and whether to haul with shafts or ropes see the advice section on Pulk Hauling Systems.
- Hauling shaft system is unrestricted in the vertical plane
- Maintains maximum stability horizontally
- Cross-bar system helps maintain pulk position behind hauler, whilst allowing significant twist
- Cross-bar brackets allow the cross- and side-tubes to twist with respect to one another
- Can be packed easily within the pulk for transportation and storage
- Plastic components are either UHMW polyethylene or acetal, rated to below -40 degrees C
- Weight: 1.38kg
Please be advised that this product can only be sent by courier.