Extra thick shells designed to meet the rigorous demands of expedition companies, re-using pulks time and again every season, or those undertaking extreme expeditions where travel distances are so long that standard thickness pulks are in danger of wearing out. These pulks are made out of the same thickness (5mm) HDPE as our expedition pulks.
Purpose designed for high latitude travel as an alternative to more conventional fibreglass or kevlar pulks. Made from High Density Polyethylene ( HDPE) which has proven to be virtually indestructible for this intended use. For more information on which size pulk is best suited for your purpose please see the advice page on Pulks.
• Pointed egg-shaped nose and narrow supportive rim allowing easy manœuvrability
• Excellent glide – very low friction
• Tough high density polyethylene
• Designed for use with rigid shaft or ropes
• Can be rafted side by side, or towed one behind the other
• Design loading 100kg
• Overall dimensions 146 x 50cm
• Maximum internal dimensions 138 x 41cm at top
• Weight: (bare shell) 3.2kg
Please be advised that this product can only be sent by courier.
Out of stock